- So, you are waiting for disclaimer, aren't you? Now everybody waits for it to avoid feeding a bunch of lawyers. OK, you got it....
- This Disclaimer is applied to all the documents residing at http://weyl.math.toronto.edu/ a referred below simply as documents
- All the opinions (if expressed), statements (if made), criteria (if applied) and four-letter words (if used) are due to my own and have no relation to those of my employer or system-manager.
- All the conclusions, deducted by methods of mathematical, symbolic, formal, philosophical, graphical, computational, relativistic, administrative, crazy or any other kind of logic, are your rather than mine responsibility.
- The documents should not be exported to the countries where they are prohibited by local laws, customs, habits, morality or religion. In the case of violation the local punishment (jail, hanging, shooting, flogging, canning, sinking etc) is applied to exporter/importer rather than to the author.
- The documents should not be used for destabilization, agitation, propaganda, rioting, undermining, disruption, corruption, insult, profit, business, politics, education or entertainment. Moreover, the documents could not be used for flame-wars.
- The documents cannot be used to feed jackals, hyenas, vultures or lawyers.
- The documents are not copy-righted, registered, trade-marked etc. One can reproduce them freely as soon as he/she didn't get a personalized ban. One can get this ban only under the written request (and $100 service charge is applied).
- The author is not responsible for any physical or moral damage, loss of limbs, health, life or data, destruction of property or moral caused by the reading of the documents...